Since you have 2 ZARs balances in SOL Wallet, which are main SOL ZARs account and SOL Card account - you may separately withdraw money from both of them.
With SOL Card, you may withdraw funds in any ATM or at participating retail stores.
- insert your SOL Card into the ATM and type your PIN (note that the SOL Card PIN is different from SOL Wallet PIN, and it can be found in the card’s envelope under the card
- follow the onscreen instructions
- don’t forget to take your money and your card
To withdraw in retail shops:
- proceed to the teller and tell him to execute a POS cashback transaction
- give him your SOL Card and follow the teller instructions
- don’t forget to take your money, your card and the receipt
Attention: never tell your SOL Card’s PIN to anyone including the shop teller.
Should you wish to withdraw from your SOL ZARs account, follow these steps:
- To withdraw to your own bank account - open your SOL app and go to Withdraw/EFT screen
- fill in the transfer details:
- full name of the account owner
- receiving bank
- account branch code
- account number
Attention: make sure you don’t put anything except the account owner name into the transfer form, otherwise the payment will not be executed and will be delayed until you provide the account owner name.
Attention: as per South African regulations and SOL usage terms, you may only withdraw ZARs into the bank account opened under your own name.
Withdrawal transactions are subject to small fees applied by the banks and retailers. You can check the applicable fees here