It's incredibly simple. You can withdraw via EFT or Bitcoin.
- Open the withdrawal screen in the application and select “EFT”
- Fill in your account name and bank details (select the bank, enter the account number and branch code)
- Enter the withdrawal amount on the next screen.
- Confirm the operation by entering your PIN code or using fingerprint.
We will execute the EFT payment to your account instantly. However, it might take from few minutes to 48 hours for an EFT transfer to reach you. Please understand that the interbank transfers speed is out of our control, and some banks do not process transfers over the weekends.
Note that withdrawal amounts will be limited according to the current South African legislation.
- Choose the asset that you want to withdraw and exchange it to Bitcoins using the Exchange screen
- Open the withdrawal screen in the application and select “Bitcoin”
- Enter the withdrawal amount and destination address in the Bitcoin network (for example, the address of your cold wallet or exchange account)
- Confirm the operation by entering your PIN code or using fingerprint
That’s it! You will get your funds out of the wallet as soon as the network confirms the transaction (it usually takes 40-60 minutes for Bitcoin).