Because of the FICA Act and the Banks Act, we have to verify your identity to give you access to all nice features we have. But it’s easy and takes you less than 2 minutes to get verified!
Key steps to get verified:
- prepare your FICA documents
- open SOL Wallet mobile app
- go to Settings, tap “Identity Verification” and follow instructions
It will take us 1-2 business days to verify your submission. We will inform you about the results via app notification, and will message you in the SOL app Chat if any questions or extra information required - make sure you have the app notifications turned on.
What documents should you prepare?
- Valid South African passport or ID
- Recent proof of address in your name (see the list of accepted proofs below)
Acceptable proofs of address:
Not older than three months
- Utilities Account, e.g. rates, taxes, water etc.
- Telephone Account e.g Telkom
- Bank statement from a bank posted
- Retail accounts
- Affidavit from the individuals spouse or employer confirming the residential address
- Mortgage Statement
- Site visit by MacRobert Employee
- TV License
- Rental / Lease Agreement
- Motor Vehicle License documentation
- SARS document used for tax purposes
- Body Corporate / Share Block Association correspondence
- Insurance Policy